Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Creating more and more content
How to create more and more content for a new forum? Forums needs tons of content, so how would yo do it?
It takes a lot of hard work to do it. Its not easy either as you have to get new ideas plenty everyday. Visit other forums and blogs to get ideas. I also personally prefer top go to article directories and social groups to get ideas of post and discussions.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
rayx Wrote:How to create more and more content for a new forum? Forums needs tons of content, so how would yo do it?

Doesn't need to have too much content because forum sites needs only active members in which will contribute useful discussions to benefit them.
steveposter Wrote:
rayx Wrote:How to create more and more content for a new forum? Forums needs tons of content, so how would yo do it?

Doesn't need to have too much content because forum sites needs only active members in which will contribute useful discussions to benefit them.

I don't agree with you. Without content why users are going to even join the community at the first instance. Yeah, active members who can contribute are needed that's for sure but content is also important the more the merrier.
More and more content can be created by inviting more members to your forum. This can be done by promoting your forum in various other forum websites and also in social networking websites.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Content plays an important role in SEO industry. If you creating thread in forum, it also needs a fresh content.
Well I get my ideas mainly from blogs and other forums. It take some time to do the work by yourself so hire some good members who are willing to contribute.