Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's SERP changes on September 2016
Discuss everything about Google SERP's changes on September 2016 here.
SERP's are pretty hectic this week. Local traffic is very low which is supposed to be very high for me. The only thing I am getting is international traffic which is also pretty not converting.
Terrible fluctuations in the SERP's. Yesterday was pretty but today its the same again.
yes Google SERP change on 1st Sep and following website will receive good ranking and following website lose their ranking for some specific keywords. some of the data has been lost at this update so if you lose your keywords ranking then keep working on your keywords you will received ranking within few days
At first I saw a pleasant bounce in activity and rankings for Penguin hit sites (sept 14 hit) these have been throughly tidied up for around 12 months and it was the principal recuperation they encountered, each of the them have floated down now, feels like a "trial keep running" of Penguin or if not something comparative identified with backlinks - every one of them have different backlinks - some exceptionally solid, some feeble, some spammy. The issue joins have been disavowed or since a long time ago expelled.

For the most part I am seeing sites not saw some time recently, or more established contenders who had not figured in the SERP'S for a very long time popping move down. Like others is by all accounts a decent measure of agitate going on.

Not certain what to make of it - it is possible that it will settle or something greater will roll soon
Nicely, told vk. Google SERP's are now like dancing with rock music. They are so up and down these days.
Massive changes in the SERP's this week. Organic traffic fell about 25%. And some of my unusual keywords are getting high traffic. Don't understand why.
As the latest penguin rolled out yesterday the SERP's are pretty low. But I am hearing this from most of the webmasters. I hope that it will be better soon.
Since yesterday my organic traffic from google has fell upto 50%. But conversion rate (high) and not to the mention the bounce rate (low) is good.
vk_lord Wrote:As the latest penguin rolled out yesterday the SERP's are pretty low. But I am hearing this from most of the webmasters. I hope that it will be better soon.
Since yesterday my organic traffic from google has fell upto 50%. But conversion rate (high) and not to the mention the bounce rate (low) is good.
After the update my organic traffic has fallen about 40%. And not to mention SERP's are fluctuating everyday.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Now Google is really ripping us of. I am seeing site's which are made of crappy content & copied content with very terrible manipulated links are ranking at the top. The good guys who are building good content and links are not even standing a chance here.
Google is not sending us good traffic unless we pay for adwords. Organic traffic are worthless these days. The main quote is here that you need money to make money. In other words I will say that bye bye small businesses.