Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Creating a blog only for list
If I create a blog in my niche which only provides lists of different factors and elements than how should it go? I mean as list will be only present in the blog so I don't have to worry about content duplication.
I don't know what are you thinking but how may lists you are going to publish? Including all niches is another thing but for only one niche its quite impossible. You will have to provide content at some point.
avinash Wrote:I don't know what are you thinking but how may lists you are going to publish? Including all niches is another thing but for only one niche its quite impossible. You will have to provide content at some point.
I agree with you completely.
How many lists are you going to provide? You will need content at some point. And what happens you did it anyway, it will never earn the authority.
I see your point here. Its easy to build, easily rankable and fulfills people's need. But you can do that in a particular niche you will need an universal one that covers many niches.
Content is important why not maximize the use of the said blogsite?
Pool Betting Tips