Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What to choose, CPC or CPA??
Currently, I am collecting email lists of my clients. I use a professional build landing page and a sign up page to do it. And I am intending to invest some to get the list quickly. What should I choose CPC or CPA?
Saying from my personal experience you can choose CPA networks. In this way you will only have to pay when they actually sign up. CPC is also good but it may cost you extra money to get targeted sign ups.
supaul Wrote:Saying from my personal experience you can choose CPA networks. In this way you will only have to pay when they actually sign up. CPC is also good but it may cost you extra money to get targeted sign ups.
I think its a pretty good advice. In this way the money only will be spent when the job is actually done.
According to me CPA is much better than CPC, it will give you cost effective result.
You can choose any one but to choose CPA bidding campaign must have at least 15 conversion in last 30 days.
mediadrug Wrote:What should I choose CPC or CPA?

CPC and CPA has its own purpose and specialty but this will depend on you budget allocation as well as studies on how to use these paid ads for you to avoid expensive ads and converts well.
You can choose any one but to choose CPA bidding campaign must have at least 15 conversion in 30 days.