Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Buying twitter followers
Buying twitter followers, is this a good thing? I heard that there are many spam twitter follower sellers who sells following from spam accounts.
You can buy twitter followers but make sure you do it from the right source otherwise your money will be wasted. According to my opinion i believe that in the case of social media marketing it is good that you make real followers and not just buy them. As 20 real followers is equal to 40 followers with half of them spam in it.
Can give some ideas where i can buy legit twitter followers??
Though i had not bought any of my twitter followers but still. You can use Fiverr, fast followers like sites, they are pretty reliable.
lazylord Wrote:Buying twitter followers, is this a good thing? I heard that there are many spam twitter follower sellers who sells following from spam accounts.
Why you want buy them anyway? The twitter followers sellers will provide you maximum spam followers.
It is very time consuming if had to manually grow followers, it will be good if get some by paying some money.