Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blogging for Promotion, How much content do I need?
Blogging for Promotion, how much content do I need? Can anyone give a post count!!
There is no specific count for it. And frankly no need one as for promotion purposes as steady flow of content is needed. Users need to believe in the authority of the blog to get into further engagement with it.
Although Frank is right there is no correct post count number. But still you can always be doing good with 20 posts at first and then a couple of posts per month.
If you want to know content count then I think that you should not choose blogging for promotion. Its an art form of marketing creating unique content to attract users and also to build trust in your authority.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
glight Wrote:Blogging for Promotion, how much content do I need?

Its not how much but how creative you are to post interesting and new content in which will attract the target users.