Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2022
App were messed up since the beeginning of this year.

This time it has only been seen by the commons.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lambi's post:
  • retrobat
(03-26-2022, 03:07 PM)tabassum21 Wrote: This latest update is seriously messing up the apps and their reviews.

I am also seeing weird movie reviews.

You know the most strange part. On weekends and Sundays traffic becomes almost zero.

70% fall in traffic compared to last year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes retrobat's post:
  • tabassum21
Again I observed closely the indexing issue is back.

20 posts were published last week in one of our blog. But Google has only indexed 4 so far.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • lambi
(03-27-2022, 02:58 PM)supaul Wrote: Again I observed closely the indexing issue is back.

20 posts were published last week in one of our blog. But Google has only indexed 4 so far.

Even throwing them to Social sites isn't helping.

30% increase in Chinese traffic. So, ecpm rates are low today.
Maybe it's time to look for a adsense alternative. Everytime a Chinese influx happens they just drag down the rates even if it is good.
(03-28-2022, 02:52 PM)lambi Wrote: Maybe it's time to look for a adsense alternative. Everytime a Chinese influx happens they just drag down the rates even if it is good.

The situation is that there is no alternate to adsense. Atleast not for small publishers.

I seeing many discussions about publishers being upset. But no where  there is a good solution.
UK-US traffic are pretty low. Gaming traffic, the direct ones are down by 25%.

But seeing a rise in referral traffic.

This weekend was good compared to the one before.
[-] The following 2 users Like white knight's post:
  • lambi, lootmeup
@white knight Your direct traffic is being hit.. That is scary..

US traffic is my case was low. But it came back as soon as the weekend was over.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lootmeup's post:
  • white knight
@white knight How much referral traffic do you get? Comapred to overall.
Many are saying that the current mess up is due to the AI.

But I personally think so..Overall traffic is remaining the same by volume if you consider.