Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is it good to Buy Pinterest Followers??
There are some services which sell pinterest followers.Is it good to Buy Pinterest Followers??
My point of view is not to buy any followers in any social networking sites, if you are running a business.
frank Wrote:My point of view is not to buy any followers in any social networking sites, if you are running a business.
I totally agree. If you are trying to outreach your customers then its better do everything from scratch. And if you are eagerly wanting to spend money then spend it in adwords. Wink It will give you conversions
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I wouldn't buy followers myself because you have no way of knowing if they are" real" followers or just fake accounts. The only reason I could envision buying followers would be to create the impression that you are more popular than you really are! Probably the best way to get real followers is to follow others in your same niche.
Hello mrb.frequency

According to me not to buy
Instead of buying Pintrest follower why don't you get it in natural way. I never suggest anybody to buy followers and likes. Smile