Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
General Procedure of Social Media Sharing
One of my site is lacking social media sharing as per by the experts view of (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.quicksprout.com/">http://www.quicksprout.com/</a><!-- m -->). But i have been sharing it everywhere i mean google plus, facebook, twitter etc .. Then how can i improve it.. Any body any ideas ?
Share your website on all social networking websites And also use hashtags in Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. Target your niche related fans by joining communities, Increasing Followers or Likes.
Nittish Sharma Wrote:Share your website on all social networking websites And also use hashtags in Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. Target your niche related fans by joining communities, Increasing Followers or Likes.
I am already sharing it on facebook, twitter and google plus. Will you guide me how to do it in pinterest and squidoo??
Add the browser plug-in Shareaholic to your browser. That gives you instant access to dozens of the most popular social sharing networks. Of course, you'll have to join each of these networks and create an account. I would recommend installing a good password manager if you don't have one already, as you will need to juggle a lot of passwords to sign up to several social networking services. Shareaholic has a link to Pinterest built in. I don't think Squidoo has a bookmark service feature built-in anymore. It used to, but that was discontinued sometime ago.
MacTim Wrote:Add the browser plug-in Shareaholic to your browser. That gives you instant access to dozens of the most popular social sharing networks. Of course, you'll have to join each of these networks and create an account. I would recommend installing a good password manager if you don't have one already, as you will need to juggle a lot of passwords to sign up to several social networking services. Shareaholic has a link to Pinterest built in. I don't think Squidoo has a bookmark service feature built-in anymore. It used to, but that was discontinued sometime ago.
Can provide me some more info about Pinterest?