Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Ways to promote an Offer in 2016
If I have to promote an offer say completely free ebooks to download so that I can create a good email list. What are the best ways to promote offers like that in 2016?
In my opinion this kind of promotion simple works great on through forums marketing and SMO.
You should also try PPC Campaigns. They are the most reliable one to promoting any kind of offer they may take some money but its totally worth it.
Hire any affiliate service that is good. In this way you will make a little less money but it will give you a steady income.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
spidy29 Wrote:If I have to promote an offer say completely free ebooks to download so that I can create a good email list. What are the best ways to promote offers like that in 2016?

In an newsletter your promotional ad must be unique and interesting so that the ebooks will be immediately downloaded by the target users.