Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Ranking and Website Indexing Issue
I have a website StudentLance.com i am focusing few keywords on it and they are not appearing anywhere despite doing most of the activities. Even the status of its indexing pages is decreasing day by day and the alexa rank is increasing. Please share your views and suggestions for the same.

Thanks in advance!
What kind of efforts you are taking? If you want get indexed and ranked fast then you should build relevant high authority links to the pages which you want to get ranked.
Try keyword variation for the purpose. don't target the link on same keyword it can be negative sometime.
You should do On page for your website if you have already did this, i would suggest you should do it again if any chances needed,that may help you to increase the ranking
and also focus on blog post, article submission and press release , all these content based process will give you the better result.
in indexing the crawler crawls the backlinks and rank the webpage which are indexed high in SERP