Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Rankings dropping after few guest posts
My rankings are dropping after I made few guest posts? The fellow blogs are ll of my niche. They had published my articles last week. I don't understand why? Please help.
Sometimes, it happens when Google gets some new backlink count they just take time to determine where you stand after counting those new backlinks. And at that time period your previous rankings fluctuate. Give some time to it. Atleast a week or two it will soon bounce back.
Google will need some time to add the backlinks that you made but you need to be more careful for it might be because some blog sites find your comment spammy.
Pool Betting Tips
Where are posting these guest posts and which content did you use. Did you use your own original and unique content or did you post duplicate content. And did you post on high quality related blogs or general blogs which are only made to do guest posting on almost every topic, these type of blogs are certainly not ideal to use.
RankFirstHosting.Com | SEO Hosting with Multiple C-class IPs
Shared SEO Hosting | VPS SEO Hosting | Dedicated SEO Hosting
rf-harris Wrote:Where are posting these guest posts and which content did you use. Did you use your own original and unique content or did you post duplicate content. And did you post on high quality related blogs or general blogs which are only made to do guest posting on almost every topic, these type of blogs are certainly not ideal to use.

I agree with you crappy guest posts can do more harm than good.
Maybe just a google dance, but be sure you dont abuse links and post duplicated content

ERP Magento is must have erp system for your Magento site. Why your website needs an ERP system, because E-commerce business can't run without a full system of Inventory, accounting and others.
Download Magento is also available. Check out these Magento 2 Modules for new Magento Multi Warehouse
May be it is due to the copied content or if not then wait for sometime. Let google crawl it.
Tips should be followed to increase ranking
- Write quality and interesting content related to relevant post
- Post and share image to related keyword