Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Providing Keyword List to PPC Marketing Company
I have an extensive keyword list build over couple of years. The list is built by using various paid and free tools. As, the CPC in my niche is very high so I am thinking about hiring a PPC Marketing Company? Should I need to build a keyword list or the one which I have provide it to the company? Or, they will build it themselves?
i am the nation
Well if you are hiring a company then they will be building the keyword list for you. But if you want to increase your outcome than you can share your list to them as you have told earlier the list is built carefully over a much larger time.
Paul Wrote:Well if you are hiring a company then they will be building the keyword list for you. But if you want to increase your outcome than you can share your list to them as you have told earlier the list is built carefully over a much larger time.

I agree Paul. The job is to be done by the hired company.
And yeah sharing your keywords is also a good idea but you will have to see what they came up with first.