Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
what is seo plugin in wordpress?
Hi,
what is seo plugin in wordpress? Why we are need?
Yoast and All in one SEO plugin for WordPress. It is very helpful and i am using on my site.
There are so many plugin in WordPress for SEO but the two are so popular. SEO plugin automatically optimize your site for Search Engines and they are:-

1. Yoast Plugin
2. All in one SEO
SEO plugin in wordpress is used to insert or add SEO title, meta description, and meta keywords to each post and page of your site
I use Yoast SEO plugin it has good feature.
I like all-in-one seo plugin for word-press sites.
Yoast SEO plugin is the best plugin in word press.
SEO plugin in wordpress is helpful for the site and this is to tell the search engine on what will be the snippet in the SERP.
YOAST SEO is the best SEO plugin in Wordpress
Download Magento is also available. Check out these Magento 2 Modules for new Magento Multi Warehouse
Only two plugin is there? any other plugin?