Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Conversion for a new Ecommerce Site
The conversion rate of a new ecommerce site which i have launched during the first week of June is now below 1%, having about 2-3 sales per day. But I was expecting about 10 sales per day. As I have already build content, making investments on PPC campaigns, email subscribers list etc and even on SEO. Share some tips to increase the conversion rates.
Getting good conversions can be really hard first. Brand awareness is necessary in order to increase CRO. In my opinion your site is only a month old and it is getting 3-4 sales per day which is really good. This means people are already liking your products. Just increase the exposure of your site and products. You can invest in SEO which will be a long term factor for conversions or you can basically focus on advertisements in order to increase brand awareness.
What I am seeing that you are in the right path. For now on, just focus mainly on your brand awareness.
Try building loyal customers base first. Making sales isn't everything. Relation with customers are also very important. This will build trust in your brand which will increase your sales in turn. It may take take some time but it will get to your goal very smoothly.
Increase your social campaigns
add various coupon or discount codes to your site
Attractive offers
improve the brand visibility
1. Focusing on the Search Bar
2. Filtering the Results Page
3. Handling Long Tail Semantic Searches
4. Using Intelligent Autocomplete