Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - December 2021
(12-05-2021, 03:02 PM)ninja21 Wrote: @vk_lord A big update from Google.

Major keywords which used get 1000 visitors per day have fallen to 40-50. Our niche is tech and softwares.

They are the most unpredictable niches. Specially software/

Anyway, around 20 % increase in long-tail keywords. Discoveer is also good but huge flooded with spammers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nehal91's post:
  • vkumar
Wrong product reviews. In many snippets. That's the situation now @ninja21
@vkumar Indexing is also very slow now. Old pages which are non-existent had to be eliminated from the SERP's. But they are there.
Anybody seeing any fluctuations for old kw's?
@vkumar Like old are being replaced by unworthy new spammy pages? if yes then yeah..
(12-07-2021, 02:57 PM)vkumar Wrote: Anybody seeing any fluctuations for old kw's?

Evergreen kw's are bound to see fluctuations these days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lambi's post:
  • cc1
@lambi Indeed.

@nehal91 It's a serious problem with Google now. I am seeing a ton pages ranking really well despite having no link profile and also suspicious background.
So, the certain changes in the SERP's were due to this.

https://www.seroundtable.com/google-loca...32562.html

[Image: 1.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like zeus's post:
  • cc1, diamondhead
@zeus Today again traffic fell from a cliff after a few hours of stable traffic. And the most surprising part is that it happened in majority of the niches as I know.

Changes are on-going. Many things are happening now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • zeus
I think Google is now ignoring links from the footer. Specially for the ranking puporses.