Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What if the Page Speed is really as per Google?
Page Speed of a website should be 80 and above.
It's for a better user experience. indirectly it affects SEO.
The simple answer is that page speed does affect SEO. Page speed is a direct ranking factor, a fact known even better since Google’s Algorithm Speed Update. However, speed can also affect rankings indirectly, by increasing the bounce rate and reducing dwell time.
Hope this helps.
I generally follow kuware.com for Marketing related info.
(03-08-2021, 05:31 AM)tabassum21 Wrote: I have bought a new theme for my wordpress blog. Now, the theme is really good but it is showing under 40 rating according to Google's PageSpeed Insight...

How much actually it is going to effect my ranking in the Google SERP's.

It does not effect much. Don't worry about this. It keeps updating.
It doesn't matter, I used to worry too, but there's nothing to be afraid of, but you need to remove unnecessary swipes of your page, otherwise it won't be good if you do it, it'll be fine as it should be
Pages with a longer load time tend to have higher bounce rates and lower average time on page.