Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to check the value of a link?
How can I check the value of any link? Is there any tool to measure the link juice of the link.
There is any specific tool to do that. You have to do it manually by yourself. At first check the relevancy of the link of hosting and linked page. And then just check the authority of the hosting page via majesticseo tool or moz tool. Its the simplest way.
Value of a link can be checked using various online tools. The authority and webpage describes the value of a backlink for a website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
No tool required for this Just add all these
"Relevancy of the Link + Domain authority + Link Type + Anchor Text"
Or you can use the tool of Mozbar to find out the value of one site you are checked
Thanks for sharing the valuable information, I think it consider lots of factor.
The tool is very simple: just head to the internal link juice tool and enter a URL into field, fill in the PageRank of the page, and go. The tool will then go check the number of links on the page. It will calculate the total amount of PageRank link juice the page has to distribute and show how much link juice each link is passing
Popular tools for Link Popularity:
Majestic SEO
Open Site Explorer