Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What am I doing wrong when I update my articles?
I keep having poor URLs in terms of Core Web Vitals, but my Speed Score on Lighthouse is 99.
Google Console has detected 111 poor URLs, but I have a total of 250 URLs on my blog. Why aren't all of them showing up on Google Console?
I can see that the main issue lies with the LCP being too high within a group of URLs.
My question is, why? What am I doing wrong?
I create all my images on Canvas Pro, and then I optimize them using tinypng.com. Additionally, I use the Smush plugin.
Now, what should be the appropriate image size for a blog on WordPress?
Please help me understand what I'm doing wrong.
Feel free to ask me any questions.
Thanks.
The urls that you are trying to get indexed. What exactly they have in them?

All have imgaes? Text? Videos? What?

And one can only wish that G will index all the urls that has been submitted or present in one's site. But G will only index those which it feels is fitting for their SERP's.
Waiting for the OP's answer. seems like he's on vacation!
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.