Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Increasing budget of mobile marketing campaign
Currently, I am spending abouy30% of my investing budget in mobile marketing campaigns and the rest in general PPC. Should I increase the budget as mobile devices are seem to be on a rise.
By 2020 world's most of the users (atleast 80%, according to surveys)will be mobile. So, if you have the budget that yo think you can spend then just go for it.
frank Wrote:By 2020 world's most of the users (atleast 80%, according to surveys)will be mobile. So, if you have the budget that yo think you can spend then just go for it.
If you are sure that if you increase your mobile budget then you will increase your profit then just do it.
If its in your budget reach then you should definitely do it. As mobile search is growing exponentially in these years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • reviewsolved
if you think you nen effective mobile marketing spending budget to operate much more efficiently
Increasing the budget of mobile marketing won't give you a burden. Mobile marketing is growing at a high peak. so upcoming future purely depends on features like voice search. Don't hesitate Just GO on.
I can't believe that I am saying this but why would OP increase the budget??

Does his audience lies in the mobile? If there is no need then why should OP do it? Yeah mobile users are increasing but that doesn't mean that OP's audience is also increasing.
(04-25-2019, 04:49 AM)vk_lord Wrote: I can't believe that I am saying this but why would OP increase the budget??

Does his audience lies in the mobile? If there is no need then why should OP do it? Yeah mobile users are increasing but that doesn't mean that OP's audience is also increasing.

I think everybody just assumed that the OP has audience or its just a hypothetical question.