Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - November 2021
@vk_lord With your experience I am not surprised. And yes this week was indeed favorable.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lonelysoul's post:
  • vk_lord
@lonelysoul I just manage some sites that's it.

The thing is we have to find a good reeliable third party tool that can determine the merit of any page. No tool is able to detect the curreent merits correctly.

Briefly it was majestic and on many cases it looked good while observing a page on average. But now it is also not looking much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • white knight
@vk_lord I prefer it manually. But I am getting what you are saying.
[-] The following 1 user Likes supaul's post:
  • vk_lord
This weekend is a bit odd. It terms of traffic. Mid range keywords are being displaced heavily.

And the US traffic is on and off as usual.
@lambi I have been filtering out spam traffic this weekend. US traffic is so far good.
[-] The following 2 users Like mediamonster's post:
  • elliekushn, lambi
@mediamonster MOd same here. WE have services of CF. But still it's not able cut all of them.
@supaul I know.. I too prefer to do it manually. But if a tool is present then it's good for refernce.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • supaul
Google is giving favors to it's advertisers and making daily new updates to work more hard as a user.
(11-30-2021, 09:18 AM)qamarhayat Wrote: Google is giving favors to it's advertisers and making daily new updates to work more hard as a user.

Google is only pushing to make money for its share holders and large adveertisers. Google doesn't care about anybody else. Forget about user experience.
Google is now spreading it's propaganda through social channels. About content, links and other what nots.

But the reality is that they only care for their large advertisers base.