Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - November 2021
@frank Still Google isn't able to corner everything and everybody. Main problem isn't Google pushing that we can cope but the interneet is filled with spammers.
@nehal91 The thing named internet is that some Govt.'s are controlling everything & some are not controlling enough.
[-] The following 1 user Likes limbo's post:
  • nehal91
Has anyone got effected by the Spam update of this month?

My traffic amount has remained the same but it's the quality that has improved considerably.
(11-07-2021, 02:55 PM)lootmeup Wrote: Has anyone got effected by the Spam update of this month?

My traffic amount has remained the same but it's the quality that has improved considerably.

Hold your horses. It has just began.
@lootmeup Maybe Google should consider ranking forums as well. They are not like social media and frankly these days I prefer a lot of opinion on any topic. Just believing blindly to an article seems just unwise.
Nearly 50% drop is US based traffic. And UK is nowhere to be found.

But yes less spammers these days. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • lootmeup
@vk_lord Many are reporting it. And today a heck lot less bot activity so it's over I guess. Tommorrow will be something else.

Each week, one new update. This is the new Google. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes lootmeup's post:
  • vk_lord
Now Google is telling about ''intrusive ads''... From what I see things. It's the adsense which puts most intrusive ads then any other network. So, will it be penalized??

https://www.seroundtable.com/google-intr...32375.html

[Image: Capture.png]
@mediadrug I thought it was going to be next year ?!
[-] The following 1 user Likes spidy29's post:
  • mediadrug
@spidy29 Yup Feb next year..

If you people think that why your US traffic is down then check your WMT, many are facing manual actions now.