Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Forum Traffic vs Social Media traffic
According to you guys which is the best source of traffic, is it forum sites or social media sites?
Well social media sites can drive a huge amount of traffic but it has its faults as social site's traffic can be of poor quality having low engagement rate. But it isn't in the case of the forums they are always targeted and have very high engagement rate. Some of you may talk about that traffic from social groups are worthy but I beg to differ as social sites are for leisure purposes but forums isn't.
Of course social media is best one for the get more traffic.
Forum Traffic helps to your site to get traffic for your site and increase the number of backlinks and with the help of social media traffics you also get business leads as well as huge site visitors.
Social Media Is Good way to Generate Huge traffic to your Website and Its Depends on your Post and Your Content. Share small and descriptive content with high quality Images that will gives your Best Way Traffic.
Forum helps to get backlink to improve keyword ranking. Social media helps to generate leads.