Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's SERP changes on June 2016
Discuss everything about Google SERP's changes on June 2016 here.
Starting this month I am noticing a quick surge in my local traffic. But no conversion rate surge.
International traffic is getting weird this month. They are rocking my conversions. Sometimes they are high and sometimes they are very low.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
After a few days of good and now again the zombie traffic is back.
Zombie traffic is back and tremendous change in international traffic. Sometimes it is spiking and in some days it is almost to zero comparing to the other days.
Drop in traffic but local traffic are rising at a spike.
Drop in traffic. And also not to mention low conversions rate. I hope this going to be good soon. Sad
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Traffic if of poor quality and not to mention low.
Turbulence in the SERP's. International traffic is on the rise since last night. Zombie traffic are less atleast that's a relief.
zeus Wrote:Turbulence in the SERP's. International traffic is on the rise since last night. Zombie traffic are less atleast that's a relief.

I am facing it now. And since yesterday I am getting a lots of zombie traffic from western Europe and North America.