Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Black Hat Link Building
What are black hat link building methods? Share your thoughts.
Link wheel, link exchange, paid links, links from irrelevant sources, cloaking links under wrong anchor texts are all back hats.
brian Wrote:Link wheel, link exchange, paid links, links from irrelevant sources, cloaking links under wrong anchor texts are all back hats.
Along with them links from irrelevant host pages, links to irrelevant target page, manipulated anchor texts.
PBN may not be totally black hat but they also can do harm if they are caught by search engines.
Black hat seo methods are those that do not follow search engine guidelines for website optimization. The techniques followed are not favored by Google or any other search engines. Hence following these techniques can risk your website to search engine penalties.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Cloaking,Link-exchanges,Duplicate Content, Buying Links,Keyword Stuffing, Hidden text,Link farms,Writing for search engines,Over-optimization,Low-quality content. These are the black hat link building
Firstly some should avoid doing Black hat Seo. Because black hat can put your website into the Google sandbox, which is virtual but exsit as the experts use to say. In Google sandbox you will not be able to view your website on any of the page of google. Duplicate content, cloaking, to much keyword stuffing leads you black hat.
Black hate Link building are Link Make from irreverent site, Paid Links, too Many no Follow Links, Link Exchange, Link Wheel and more. These are the black Hate SEO if you are doing this activity in a huge amount then you will penalize by Search Engine.
However, you should never forget that black hat link building is completely restricted by Google so you may be penalized for doing bad stuff
Cloaking, copied content, low quality backlinks, stuffed keywords and many more come under black hat techniques of SEO,
avinash Wrote:What are black hat link building methods?

Black hat techniques in SEO are the process in which unethically optimizing the website for the search engines and users. Deceiving both parties by fast paced method and considered as manipulation tactics.