Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Tremendous irrelevant traffic after building new links
I am getting Tremendous irrelevant traffic after building some new links. Is this going to hurt my site? I have build those links through guest posting and in my niche sites.
Check your entire link profile first. If there is any unwanted links then remove them or disavow them. It also happens sometimes that Google is sending unwanted traffic, don't need to panic many webmasters are facing this problem now.
Use some good link checking tool such as ahrefs and check the like profile it. If you see anything out of place then just disavow the link or contact the site's admin to remove or make it no-follow.
Checking and cleaning up the link profile isn't going to solve everything you will have to build worthy links too.
There are several tools available online to checking backlink. Utilize them, to find irrelevant backlink & disallow that links.

Forum Jump: