Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Affiliate Marketing or CPA offers
I am about to sale a product of mine. Then which kind of service should you think will be best? Affiliate Marketing or CPA offers? They both are kind of same but they have their own advantages.
If you are a beginner then I will say that go for CPA offers. The ad networks will take care of everything which in the case of affiliate networks you will have to do all the stuff by yourself.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
For a single product I will suggest go for CPA marketing. Affiliate marketing just to get sales for a single product might be a bit more complicated.
If your niche is well spread and big then you can go for affiliate marketing otherwise its not wise. As, if you can't find affiliates then you won't be getting any sales. :?