Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - October 2021
@zeus I don't think it's an update. But fluctuations due to changes that Google makes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes viking91's post:
  • zeus
(10-24-2021, 02:55 PM)viking91 Wrote: @zeus I don't think it's an update. But fluctuations due to changes that Google makes.

It can only be confirmed when the weekend is over.
Very Very sh*tty traffic. Not only traffic is down 50% for major keywords but also direct traffic specially from US & UK are missing.

Last weekend we saw a spike is EU traffic which is also now negligible.
@elliekushn With all the masking of ips and using of VPN's. We can't even clearly say which country's traffic is rising and which one is falling. Because for us analytics reports are shown only from clients.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • elliekushn
(10-25-2021, 03:06 PM)mediadrug Wrote: @elliekushn With all the masking of ips and using of VPN's. We can't even clearly say which country's traffic is rising and which one is falling. Because for us analytics reports are shown only from clients.

I have heard about these things. Just curious how do you people entertain such clients?
@lootmeup Majority of them are old and big sites. They doesn't need such in-depth elements.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • lootmeup
2% targeted traffic amojng all of the nonsense sent from Google.

Many are asking us why the CTR is below 1%. Couldn't say anything !!! This month has been mad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes limbo's post:
  • lonelysoul
@limbo Asian traffic is also down for us.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lonelysoul's post:
  • limbo
Where advertisers put their money is also a factor.

Currently there is fluctuation and unrest in the markets. Which are indirectly effecting the advertsiers. Since all things are very unpredictable. So, people are keeping their money in their pockets.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • lonelysoul
@diamondhead I agree. Showing mixed results are way to assess the user intent.....
[-] The following 1 user Likes nehal91's post:
  • diamondhead