Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - October 2021
@UKcart Looks like it.

But surely as usual it will not stay this way.
(10-04-2021, 02:42 PM)UKcart Wrote: Is this a possible reversal or something to pre September?

Cause non-responsive US traffic is back which are zombie like and also somehow advertisers are not very keen in putting their money in small or medium seized sites.

Most of our sites aren't even getting US traffic. Places from unheard Euoropean towns tarffic are popping in.

One of our site in the tech niche usually has an overall BR of 15-20%. All of a sudden it has jumped to 50%.

And this crazy EU traffic is disturbing because it's not zombie like. They are very active & eats up all the bandwidth along with zero conversions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • zeus
@vk_lord Our EU traffic is not all bad. Just the ones which don't speak English. Wink Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • vk_lord
30% increase in traffic in major niches such as tech, health, sports etc.

Other niches are still behind 20 or so.

But one can say it's a huge improvement. Because even if many traffic is zombie like or non-coverting. Still they are not of zero value. Just a bit less.

And after seeing what google can really do since the last couple of months. Yes, I will say it's good.
[-] The following 2 users Like zeus's post:
  • nehal91, vk_lord
(10-06-2021, 03:01 PM)zeus Wrote: 30% increase in traffic in major niches such as tech, health, sports etc.

But one can say it's a huge improvement. Because even if many traffic is zombie like or non-coverting. Still they are not of zero value. Just a bit less.

And after seeing what google can really do since the last couple of months. Yes, I will say it's good.

I was not so much opimisstic at beginning of this week.

But it seems that you are right. It's improving. Then again it's Google so let's hope. Rolleyes
[-] The following 2 users Like vk_lord's post:
  • nehal91, white knight
Yes, traffic has risen. But US traffic which generates the most revnuee is still down.

Asian traffic is compenseting the numbers. But they are not of high quality.
@white knight Indeed, kind of reminds of the time of last November. The election took a heavy toll.
[-] The following 2 users Like supaul's post:
  • nehal91, white knight
(10-06-2021, 03:01 PM)zeus Wrote: 30% increase in traffic in major niches such as tech, health, sports etc.

All that traffic today is replaced by spammers. US traffic has also fell around 20% from the previous 30%.
SERP's are not stable at all. It seems that traffic to the community boards and discussions are cut. Even if they provide meaningful information than a published article.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lootmeup's post:
  • batman
@lootmeup Yeah, I agree. Even though community boards do recieve less traffic.

But Google is now just cutting meaningful discussions off. It's just increases their chance to divert the traffic to SM's.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
[-] The following 1 user Likes batman's post:
  • lootmeup