Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
When to part a forum into several sub-forums?
Many people have said me this that we have to part a forum into several amount of sub-forums when the main board has generate enough content. According to you guys when this should me good? I mean in the case of counting posts.
There is no upper or lower limit for that. It totally depends on the board community itself. But personally I prefer 100 topics and 1000 posts to each sub-forums after the separation.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Well I will say when you get atleast ten posts per day in each forum you want to separate.
500 topics per sub-forum and atleast 2000 posts will do great. Wink

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2024
It sounds like you're experiencing some changes in your Google AdSense settings with th...tabassum21 — 02:46 PM
New month, new things. Today saw Adsense saying something about auto ads on my sit...brad21 — 02:44 PM
New month, new things. Today saw Adsense saying something about auto ads on my site ...jahnvi arora — 07:05 AM
ClickDealer - Join the Leaders of Affiliate Marketing!
When deciding on what we should give our affiliates for our 12th birthday, we thought abo...ClickDealer — 04:58 PM
Anyway, you guys should focus on building a brand name. Don't rely on anything too mu...tabassum21 — 02:52 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook