Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Why we should use Bing?
Why we should use Bing? I mean many people doesn't care but some of them specifically use Bing for some purposes and Google for the rest. What's the cause?
Yeah, some people do that because they think that Bing is better when it comes to doc or valuable unique educational (of any type or field)material.
Well I find Bing extremely useful when it comes to finding any kind of information based article and not any product reviews or ratings.
Bing is very useful if you want to find any tutorials or how to's. I always prefer Bing rather than Google when it comes to it. Google floods the SERP's with the sites preferred by them I mean using Adwords.
Bing guidelines are easy and simple. It SEO is not complicated. here you can easily increase your website ranking on top page.

Forum Jump: