Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - September 2021
@nehal91 Well when major updates are rolling out. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes mman29's post:
  • bsystems
These broad match phrases aren't ranking anything.

Today being a Sunday. Traffic will be less. After morning traffic just stopped.
(09-26-2021, 02:56 PM)bsystems Wrote: These broad match phrases aren't ranking anything.

Today being a Sunday. Traffic will be less. After morning traffic just stopped.

Yup, this week is going to be interesting. Big Grin
As long as the Asian traffic is good we are fine. No matter how much updates they do. Asian traffic just bounces back once everything settles.
(09-27-2021, 02:53 PM)bman27 Wrote: As long as the Asian traffic is good we are fine. No matter how much updates they do. Asian traffic just bounces back once everything settles.

Well if you have fine users base then sure.
Why google is showing same urls with different head titles at multiple positions in the results.

Noticing it since the last 2 days. Like this way no other sites other than the big ones will be able to compete.
@nehal91 I saw it myself. And also somebody posted a pic of it in the comment section of SEroundtable. Anyway, I think it's a developing story. I saw them the day before yesterday. But yesterday couldn't find them. And let's see how it goes today.
@zeus @nehal91 The pages which have ton of links linking to them. Are basically getting displayed. Follow the referring anchor texts.
Is the ecpm rates of adsense blocked for Asian countries?

Since Monday I have getting a ton of Asian traffic. Maybe it's because some of our keywords from Tech niche are ranking higher.
@nick23 No, not all countries. But only for those where Google & it's services are blocked.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • nick23