Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - September 2021
Couldn't find anything folks.

Anyway, for other ones traffic has returned along with discover.
@nehal91 I am just happy because SERP's aren't garbage now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bsteve's post:
  • nehal91
@bsteve In a way. They are making sense now. Isn't??

G SERP's may be garbage or may be not. But they are definitely showing a pattern here. I am keeping a close eye in it.
@vkumar Since you are following the pattern as always. I will tell you keep us updated, alright!!

If 2% long tail keywords can attract 60% traffic. Then it is evident that a bit longer extension of the kw with more relevancy can attract more, right?
(09-17-2021, 03:04 PM)Kang Wrote: @vkumar Since you are following the pattern as always. I will tell you keep us updated, alright!!

If 2% long tail keywords can attract 60% traffic. Then it is evident that a bit longer extension of the kw with more relevancy can attract more, right?

No, not exactly... It depends on the concerned kw. May vary due to demand/competition/ actual relevancy etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • harvee21
All of a sudden long or medium tail keywords are replaced by relevant pages overnight.. Anyone else seeing this?
@elliekushn Will do.

@harvee21 Not all of them but few kw's.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vkumar's post:
  • elliekushn
Significant traffic rise and then flat. Today saw this.
@lipulili In my case it was Chinese bot like traffic.
@mikep Chinese bots are everywhere.

And speaking of ranking. I am seeing a lot of review pages are ranking pretty well these days. They aren't even from big names.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UKcart's post:
  • mikep