Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Facebook Closed Groups
Fb Closed groups. Most of them need approval of the owners to start a discussion. Are they really worth it to drive traffic? I mean I can't just post my url there to receive traffic.
In my opinion they are good for building relationship. Once you have gained their trust then you can start driving traffic by cashing those that trust my sending invitations and pm's.
There are all kinds of plenty of groups available on facebook. For me there is no harm in posting in any group, you can first try to post couple of post and if it doesn't approve your posts, you can just simply remove such groups from your list. If your post get approved you would surely get some exposure from closed groups as well as the open groups.