Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Best PPC Network for smal business
I am looking for the best PPC network in which I can invest on for my online business. As, it is a small business so the budget is also low around $2000 per month maximum I am willing to spend.
What kind of audience you are looking to target actually? Can you describe them to me.
frank Wrote:What kind of audience you are looking to target actually? Can you describe them to me.
I am looking users from US, UK and Canada in Mobile products related niche.
sman21 Wrote:
frank Wrote:What kind of audience you are looking to target actually? Can you describe them to me.
I am looking users from US, UK and Canada in Mobile products related niche.

I my opinion Google Adwords will be expensive for you and also it will not cover in your budget so go for Facebook Sponsored Ads. And also as you are looking for North American traffic specially so I will recommend you to go for 'Chitika' also, they specializes in it.
sman21 Wrote:I am looking for the best PPC network in which I can invest on for my online business.

Limiting your online business in only PPC network will missed all the opportunities to grow because you need to establish the website first for the target audience specifically in different areas as you stated. Set your online business site pages according to the target locations.