Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
CTR or Conversions
My landing page is getting much traffic and also I am investing money in the ad networks to get CTR. Should i focus on my keywords CTR or conversions? Because CTR are getting me impressions which is till making me money.
Ask yourself this question are you satisfied by your income which you are making from those impressions. I am sure the answer will be no as the conversions will make you more money. So focus on conversions.
A click through rate, abbreviated as CTR, is a measurement of how many times a link that is involved in paid inclusion is actually clicked on when it appears on a search engine results page. The click through rate is measured by dividing the number of times a link appears on a search engine results page by the number of times it is actually clicked on by a visitor.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Conversions obviously is the option. CTR is just a gateway the sole objective is to get conversions.
super27 Wrote:Should i focus on my keywords CTR or conversions? Because CTR are getting me impressions which is till making me money.

CTR is an engagement so in order to improve this factor the content or ads must be new, trendy, unique, and interesting for the target users then conversions will follow.
Cost to an advertiser = CPA x ( Impression x CTR X CR ) this formula is use to calculate CTR.