Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - August 2021
Today big drop today. It's even odd more because at weekends we were seeing some spike traffic since last year.
@vkumar Same here in arts and also in tech niche.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bsteve's post:
  • vkumar
Everything is messed up this weekend. Traffic, SERP's, eCPM rates everything.
@bman27 As everything appeared to be normal last Monday. I thought Google is setting now. But then this mess of adsense and everything again back to being not good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lonelysoul's post:
  • bman27
Today CTR is off the roof. Can't say whether it is good or bad, probably it's too early to tell.

And many sites which were built just to spam by publishing copied content are now outranking many major sites. I faced this problem myself in news niche. When I tried to submit the url manually. It is saying that the site is un-verified.
[-] The following 2 users Like zeus's post:
  • limbo, supaul
@zeus That's because there is a bug (my guess).

You are seeing good CTR and meanwhile I am seeing just low traffic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • zeus
link building and link types have an serious effect in the newly updated algorithm
It looks like that there has been an update this weekend. I am seeing chatter and also saw the latest post of Seroundtable.

@gastools Well duh !!
The main thing is adwords is pretty weird lately. Since I am not getting much traffic. I have to put money on adwords, right? But if it's so unstable. Then how come advertisers will have confidence in it?

Links-adsesne new format whatever the reason is. Please fix it.
(08-17-2021, 03:07 PM)rainbowstore Wrote: The main thing is adwords is pretty weird lately. Since I am not getting much traffic. I have to put money on adwords, right? But if it's so unstable. Then how come advertisers will have confidence in it?

Links-adsesne new format whatever the reason is. Please fix it.
Algorithms are constantly updated with major effects on current campaigns.
A support team that is rude and unaware of how their processes work.