Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Are the PBN's dead?
Is it true that the public blogs networks are really dead?
They are considered as spam by the search engines so I will say that they are dead pretty much.
They are not dead but just considered as a method which is out of date. They still works if done correctly and if the search engines don't find out.
No they are not dead but it not anymore fruitfull to do.
cbtech Wrote:Is it true that the public blogs networks are really dead?

No, Its usually used today because there are still public blog networks that are popular to their target audience due to their provided interesting and beneficial information from the related field.
PBN'S are not dead actually they are considered to be spam.
Some website have lost there credibility some retain. You must be careful I guess choose those blogsites that are credible enough.
Pool Betting Tips
A private blog network is possible to have a PBN consisting of free blogs, like wordpress.com, tumbr.com, or livejournal.com. Typically, the free blog domains do not have as much power as self-hosted blogs. It's not quite ready dead yet also considered as spam if you utilize duplicate content while building it.