Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Studying customers for more conversions
How to study my customers in order to make more conversions? What are the best possible ways.
There are plenty of way to study your audience.

You can join social groups or message boards to talk to them directly. Or, you can use sites like yahoo answers or quora to know their problems and try to solve it.

One more option is that you can create online surveys to know the needs of your customers more accurately. This will also help you to build a strong authority which means in turn you will make more conversions.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Joining social groups and keeping eye on the most visited forum boards always works for me. Wink
Focus on the channels and mediums where your customers reside. You don't have to engage them all the time but just observe what they are discussing about.
There are numerous tools that can be used for A/B testing.