Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Choosing the right affiliate product
I am having a confusion here. Should I promote the products which I use personally or the products which have been suggested by my affiliate programs? The products suggested by the affiliate programs are of high commission but if I promote the products that are used by me then I can give a far better review of them. What should I do?
Well you can promote them both side by side. And if you get to choose just one of them then I will suggest you to go with the products which you use. As the reviews will be very honest and to the point. And also if you promote and get some sales of the affiliate program suggested products and they turn not so good them you will loose the trust of your audience.
It isn't necessary all the times that if you sell an affiliate product then you will have to write a review about it everytime. My opinion is that when to sell anything you need a review then its always to write about your own experiences otherwise it is false.