Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - July 2021
Performance is really an issue. But I don't think that Google pays much attention to it.

Because many sites with very poor user interface are also being hit since last month. And yet many people are still yelling about performance.
@lou99 It's more of a sales pitch rather than an actual tool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes UKcart's post:
  • lou99
@nehal91 How's is the Discover now?
Can't complain with it actually !!

It's not bad like the last year and that's a positive. As last year in many cases my traffic went to literally zero.
If anybody submits any new url then it is taking atleast 2-3 days to get indexed properly.

Otherwise, everything seems okay now. The update is finally over, I guess.
@sammyking Not all niches. In our arts niche it's still, throttling traffic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bsystems's post:
  • sammyking
Isn't Google generates it's revenue through ads?

Then why they are so careless about it? Today I lost almost $2000. They send me garbage in the name of traffic. If I hadn't been able to stop the ads then I would have lost a ton of money.
@lonelysoul Sent you an PM. Let me know.

I think it's wiser not to spend on ads now. Last year I had seen things like this.
Just to give an update @white knight Yeah, today is better.

And stiff fall in traffic in every niche I know. Google is also reshaping the images which are leaving absolutely rubbish images in the results.
@lonelysoul Now remember. The trick is also in the auto-ads. Wink