Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which SM platform do you people mostly rely on for outreach?
In order to contact other admins and fellow bloggers, which SM platform is your first choice and why?
Many here will suggest Twitter. But I don't agree to it.. FB will be my first choice.

Twitter can be good but investing time & effort in it is foolish.

The thing is wherever your target people reside is your SM to go.
(06-29-2021, 05:00 AM)diamondhead Wrote: Twitter can be good but investing time & effort in it is foolish.

Explain your statement here. You don't like it because of difficulty or some other reason.
@lou99 For difficulty yes and also there is the reason that Twitter is flooded with fake accounts. Now, you will say every SM has them. That's true but in the case of twitter the numbers are too high. That's the reason many countries are restricting it or banning it. Sooner or later the masses will recognise this that it is used only for propaganda. And twitter will loose all it's value.
[-] The following 2 users Like diamondhead's post:
  • lonelysoul, lou99
@diamondhead Couldn't agree more. It has become a place for political propaganda rather than an actual voice of freedom or freedom of speech.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lonelysoul's post:
  • diamondhead
Facebook and Tiktok
(10-02-2021, 10:50 AM)moonlife447 Wrote: Facebook and Tiktok

I don't think Tiktok can be categorised as a SM.. Cool Tongue
Facebook remains the world's most widely used social media platform, but there are now six social media platforms that claim more than one billion monthly active users each. Four of these six platforms are owned by Facebook. QQ (腾讯QQ) has 606 million monthly active users.
(06-29-2021, 04:57 AM)nick23 Wrote: In order to contact other admins and fellow bloggers, which SM platform is your first choice and why?

Hello Nick,
I prefer LinkedIn because of the organic outreach.
Everyone use SM platform like Facebook, Instagram etc. It's matter of Choices.