Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Purchasing Content
I heard a lot from many webmasters that content can be purchased if I am trying to build micro niche site and had less info about the subject. Is it good?
Yeah, that can be done but it depends tremendously on the source. If you buy it from an unreliable one then you might end up purchasing already published content.
You can hire somebody from freelancer.com or upwork. And instruct them to build content for you according to your requirements. Directly purchasing won't be a wise option.
Yes, you can do it or it is better to hire a freelancer for the content. Now a days the website for this are not reliable, so there is a risk that you can get a copied content or a content which is already published.
Want purchase quality content? Hire freelancer SEO expert in India. This is the right option to purchase quality content. Freelancer SEO expert will write content in bulk with high quality at low price.
liamneeson Wrote:Want purchase quality content? Hire freelancer SEO expert in India. This is the right option to purchase quality content. Freelancer SEO expert will write content in bulk with high quality at low price.

Why would I purchase them from India? I can find plenty here in US.
mman29 Wrote:I heard a lot from many webmasters that content can be purchased if I am trying to build micro niche site and had less info about the subject. Is it good?

Buy from a writer that uses copyscape and has a good reputation. Don't just choose someone based on price as there are a bunch of people selling spun articles for next to nothing. Find a good writer that provides good samples and order one test article from them.

If that goes well, order a little more. Make them prove they are good before you trust them fully.