Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to convert untargeted traffic??
I am getting plenty of traffic from different social media channels. Most of them are untargeted as they cam from mixed groups. But there bounce rate is low and average time of visit is good. So, I was thinking that if I can convert them in any means. Need suggestions?
There are two ways to monetize these kind of traffic.
First one you can sell any kind of general product of yours or affiliate product which can be sold to the audience of all type.
Second one is easy. Use any advertising network to do it for you. They will optimize their ads according to the audience by themselves. Like Google Adsense.
Offer them which is common to the general mass. Such as Christmas gift cards or any kind of affiliate product that goes everywhere smoothly.