Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
split testing in SEO
hello friends i want to know What kind of split testing have you performed for SEO purposes?
i just take two different projects and apply different techniques on them then watch which one is working.
Split testing is comparing two versions of a web page to see which one performs better. You compare two web pages by showing the two variants (let's call them A and B) to similar visitors at the same time. The one that gives a better conversion rate, wins!
Google posted a few rules on how you can lead A/B or multivariate testing and avoid any issues with being recorded in its pursuit. A/B testing SEO greeting pages can be more dubious than testing an email or pay-per-click battle, particularly when you are utilizing an instrument like Google Website.
5 emerging trends:

Implicit signals
Compound queries
Keywords vs intents
Web search to data search
Personal assistants
Split testing in SEO are
Keyword vs Internet
A/B testing (also known as split testing or bucket testing) is a method of comparing two versions of a web page or app against each other to determine which one performs better. AB testing is essentially an experiment where two or more variants of a page are shown to users at random, and statistical analysis is used to determine which variation performs better for a given conversion goal.
Split testing is a way of comparing multiple versions of a web page (homepage or landing page) to find out which one converts visitors best. When the test is run, traffic to the page is split among the different versions and their performance is tracked.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth