Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Embedding Youtube Videos in Blog post
I was wondering that embedding a Youtube Video in my blog post (which will be obviously relevant to my topic), a good idea?? Getting ranked by those Youtube Video keywords, will be wise? or i will get red-flagged??
anush Wrote:I was wondering that embedding a Youtube Video in my blog post (which will be obviously relevant to my topic), a good idea?? Getting ranked by those Youtube Video keywords, will be wise? or i will get red-flagged??
It will be a good idea only if you upload those videos which are relevant to your topic along with you have to add quality content, so that it will look natural that you had only used the video for your topic to be good and not to manipulately rank well.
create a youtube chanel and uploade video on youtube and post embedding code in blog post it the best method.

Forum Jump: