Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to increase Google Plus followers effectively??
How can I increase my Google Plus followers effectively? I have currently about 60 followers. And its increasing in a very slow rate.
Post useful and attractive content everyday. Its the most basic way to increase followers. And also try to engage your audience in other social networking sites and other mediums. Share your Google plus follow button in your blog page's and also in your forum signatures.
Catchy posts with attractive images always works in Google Plus. Add people from your industry and if they like your posts then will follow you back.
Google+ aims to make sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Check out Circles, Events and Hangouts, just a few of the things we've been working on.