Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - June 2021
Many big and large sites were hit by this update.

Broad core updates are hitting almost everybody, either positively or negatively.
I don't much pay attention to these things now. They just wanted to create a narrative so they publicly announced this update. Otherwise, they do it all the time.

I know many people who have lost their rankings before this update even started.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • supaul
@mediadrug In my opinion when they try something new which involves adwords or similar services. They started yelling about these updates. So, if anything goes wrong then can easily shift the blame.
[-] The following 2 users Like supaul's post:
  • mediadrug, zeus
Another one.

https://twitter.com/googlesearchc/status...0087246848

[Image: Capture.png]
Probably non-responsive sites will get hit at first. Wink
The recovery rate is good in auto niche. But took a hit in many other niches.

70% fall in traffic in food and lodging which are unnecessary these days.
@zeus Don't celebrate yet.

It has happened before that people got hit later.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vkumar's post:
  • zeus
80% fall in US and UK traffic since the last 24 hours. (Tech niche)

Our sites were user experience wise fine still they got hit.
@glight The thing is Google is publicly saying that it is about page experience. But in reality there are more parameters which are getting checked.

It is well known that Google does many changes each and every day. They just announce them once in a while.
[-] The following 3 users Like supaul's post:
  • diamondhead, glight, zeus
Why eCPM rates are so down? Today one of our site got around 150 visitors from US. And also got 3 clicks.. Despite that it earned only $0.02. It's in art niche.