Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - June 2021
I am seeing page errors to decrease in GSC at a tremendous rate. But again rankings and traffic aren't increasing much.

And I also think that Google is trying to filter out incoming links.
Why mobile pages which are in extension format of any blog or site, are getting deindexed?

What's the reason behind it? Just because their main site isn't responsive that doesn't mean the pages which are optimised for mobile, should get kicked from the SERP's.
@sammyking At first I suspected it too. It later turned out that those pages weren't ranking directly.

And moreover Google rank pages not sites.
[-] The following 3 users Like joycer's post:
  • limbo, mediamonster, sammyking
@joycer Non-responsive sites will get effected. Whether they have extension pages which are responsive or not. The mobile optimisation as a whole is needed it effects in the long term.
@bae22 It is a highly far fetched story.
I am still waiting for Google to say something. I know its foolish. But still.

Something did happened this week. I just can say. Many keywords are which hasn't changed a long time, have simply disappeared.
(06-02-2021, 05:57 AM)joycer Wrote: @bae22 It is a highly far fetched story.

What if it's not? Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • bae22
Traffic wise I hasn't seen much of a drop. But the traffic is sure confused a lot that's for sure.

Last week around among 10 leads that came, one actually converted for sure. But this week the ratio is 100:1.
[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 22.png]

[Image: 33.png]

Read the full article here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • lootmeup
Wow!!! Speaking of being late. Look at SEMrush. I know the update is ongoing but the major fluctuations were a few days back, not now. And it will be in the near future (by my guess).