Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Linkshare and CJ simultaneously
I am using linkshare for quite some time but they are giving me trouble now. Can I use CJ simultaneously with link share? Has anybody done it before?
Like Reply
rayx Wrote:I am using linkshare for quite some time but they are giving me trouble now. Can I use CJ simultaneously with link share? Has anybody done it before?

I am sorry, I didn't understand. Are you a merchant or an affiliate??
Like Reply
I am a merchant. I am just asking this because if I have double account then should I have to pay double commission for a single sale?
Like Reply
CJ is far larger then linkshare. Contact to them they will provide you with the solutions. I have heard this a few times but they get resolved in no time. Only you have to do is to ask.
Like Reply

Forum Jump: